Help for video lesson
Need help for video lesson?
Watching the Videos
You need the Adobe Flash Player version 8 or higher to view the movies. Check the version of Adobe Flash Player that you have, or download the latest version now. Please be aware that the movies will require a broadband internet connection. If you have a dial-up connection, the movies may not load correctly. In those cases, the lessons serve as a text-based alternative to the videos.
- If you don't see the videos, or they do not play:
- You may need to update your Flash Player (download it now).
- You may have a slow connection. Please give the videos time to load, or try again later.
- If the video stalls, or stops playing before reaching the end:
- Press Pause and then press Play .
- Or, close the video, and then click the link to restart it.
- All of our videos are equipped with Closed Captioning:
- Click the icon at the bottom of the video to turn on closed captioning.
- Click the icon again to text to turn off closed captioning.
- You can control the movie using the control bar located at the bottom of the movie screen. These controls can be very useful if you are working along with the video.
- Press Play to play the video.
- Press Pause to pause the video.
- Click anywhere on the timeline
to skip to a different part of the video.
- Hover over the speaker icon and then click on the volume slider to adjust the volume of the audio.
- You can view the movie in full screen view by pressing .
Problems Viewing Videos?
Our videos are hosted by YouTube, so you should be able to watch them on any device that can play YouTube videos. If you're still having problems, you may be able to find a solution on the YouTube Help page